Develop, revise and monitor order fulfilment guidelines to be competitive and in line with industry standards and in accordance to define the customer experience. (English Only)
Course Reference No: CRS-Q-0042081-RET
- Develop order fulfilment processes for store collection, local and overseas deliveries
- Oversee the order fulfilment processes
- Ensure order fulfilment is processed in accordance with the organisation’s service standards
- Manage third-party logistics partners and delivery activities
- Develop processes for re-ordering of stocks with internal stakeholders
- Review performance of third-party logistics partners and last mile delivery efficiencies against organisation’s business strategies
- Understand the concept of Supply Chain Management Strategy and Processes
- Apply the concepts of Warehouse Operations and Inventory Management Processes to enable Order Fulfilment.
- Able to manage the Order Fulfilment and Returns Processing to meet organisation service standards and KPI
- Able to understand and monitor the Transportation, Import, Export and Custom activities to fulfil the successful closure of the order fulfilment process.