Formerly known as Future@Work, this national initiative aims to equip Singaporeans with the mindset and basic functional skills to prepare for the future economy.
This 2 day programme (up to 18 hours) is designed to help all Singaporean adults, including those planning to return to the workforce.
Understand emerging technologies and how they impact work, interpret and use data, and adopt a positive mindset for change, innovation and resilience.
For Singaporeans aged 21 and above.
Equip staff with the right mindset and skills to welcome technological changes to the workplace, and to take advantage of new opportunities in the future economy.
At the end of the programme, you will be:
- Aware of the type of jobs in the future economy;
- Able to work in a technology-rich environment;
- Able to apply frequently used mobile apps in your daily life;
- Aware of the importance of cyber security in daily / work applications;
- Aware of how data and information can be used;
- Able to perform functional outcomes such as applying for SkillsFuture Credit or performing basic cyber security actions e.g. setting up passwords to protect data or information; and
- Able to develop an action plan to continue learning
Costing of Course
Full-Time Course fee without subsidy: 740 SGD
For Singaporeans: 50 SGD
For NTUC Members: 10 SGD
Terms and Conditions
- Able to use skillsfuture credit to pay for your course fees
- Able to use cash to pay for your course fees
- Payments by installments can be arranged