All modules will be conducted via Home-Based Learning (HBL). Devices required for HBL: PC/Laptop with webcam to submit assessments. Those without webcam can use a second device such as a mobile phone or tablet to act as a webcam.
💸Grant & Subsidy from 🔥 Government
🌈From 1st July onwards, all Singaporeans (Individual sponsored and SME Sponsored) and must be above 👴 40 yrs old in order to get max.subsidy at 90%.
Learners will pay balance 10% course fee.
✔️For Individual Sponsored
For Singaporeans below 40yrs old, course fee is 50% subsidy and Learners have to pay 50%
✔️All Singaporeans learners upon completion of each WSQ Diploma course are entilted for 💸Qualification Award.
Build the operational and service skills essential to Take on the responsibilities of a retail manager
This course equips you with skills and knowledge create and implement customer-centric business excellence and service innovation. You will evaluate current and emerging retail trends to engage and retail landscape.
- Set operational goals and generate ideas to maintain and future proof business performance.
- Develop effective customer loyalty programmes to attract potential and retain existing customers.
- Identify problems and analyse service information that affects sales and customer relationship.
- Evaluate existing business procedures and recommend improvements in alignment with organisational goals and procedures.
Sales Target Management
Set, analyse and achieve store sales targets to guide sales performance in the store, evaluate and monitor store productivity against business objectives, as we” as identify factors that affect sales operations in stores
- Learn to develop and set store sales targets
- Communicate, drive and motivate the team to achieve sales targets
- Monitor and initiate to improve staff productivity
- Review the business environment and raise potential changes in instore sales targets
- Recommend initiatives to support sales target achievement in alignment with organisational strategies and objectives
Idea Generation and Selection
Facilitate brainstorming discussions, encourage idea generation and share opinions so as to evaluate and shortlist new methods, procedures, techniques or systems according to business needs
- Select appropriate approaches to communicate ideas in an effective manner
- Identify and implement speciﬁc ways to encourage responses from communicating parties
- Substantiate or challenge viewpoints using a logical approach
- Facilitate discussion to brainstorm and encourage idea generation
- Integrate differing views and ideas
- Determine appropriate selection criteria
- Evaluate new methods, procedures. techniques or systems related to idea selection
- Evaluate and shortlist ideas
Manage customer loyalty and retention programmes
- Identify viable customer loyalty and retention programmes
- Conduct checks on the popularity of customer loyalty and retention programmes
- Coordinate resource needs for customer loyalty and retention programmes
- Conduct checks on customer database to ensure customer information is accurately updated
- Manage service challenges in the event of non-availability of customer loyalty and retention programmes
- Conduct training for staff in promoting existing and new customer loyalty and retention programmes
Service Information and Results
Analyse customer data to establish and improve the level of service quality and customer satisfaction in the organisation, which includes implementing improvement plans to Close gaps
- Analyse service quality and customer satisfaction results to determine the organisation’s performance
- Communicate findings and results to relevant stakeholders
- Implement improvement plans to close service performance gaps
Develop service recovery frameworks, cascade service recovery procedures and evaluate impact of the strategies
- Analyse service challenges to ascertain service delivery gaps
- Develop service recovery framework to address service delivery gaps
- Cascade service recovery framework to stakeholders
Evaluate the effectiveness of service recovery strategies
Identify root causes and underlying factors of problems or situations and deduce relevant linkages and patterns to identify key impact on systems and processes
- Identify the types of performance deficiency and examine the causes and their impact on the organisation—related aspects identify the root causes of the problems with team members using appropriate group facilitation techniques
- Deduce relevant linkages and patterns to identify key implications on organisational systems and processes
- Develop corrective action plans for any shortfalls identified in implemented solutions
- Shortlist and evaluate the most viable ideas using appropriate problem-solving and decision-making techniques and tools
- Determine a preferred solution using appropriate methods and draw up implementation plans to implement solutions
- Evaluate the effectiveness of the implemented solution and implementation plans
Evaluate, report and resolve service shortfalls in line with organisational policies and procedures and communicate to employees changes to operational processes that are to be implemented
- Identify improvement activities associated with concept of process management by using systematic process improvement model to meet the organisational goals
- Present the process maps graphically that accurately depicts the sequence of events to build a product or produce an outcome using standard process
- Redesign processes using the results of analyses and recommend potential measures to improve the functioning of processes to meet the organisational goals
- Develop action plans and obtain approval to execute the improvement activities in accordance with organisational procedures
- Resolve any unmet goals with the work teams in accordance with organisational procedures
- Apply appropriate means to communicate to the work teams the key performance indicators to be achieved
- Train work teams to apply continuous process improvement techniques
Registration Closing Date: 7 days before the course commencement
Assessment & Certification:
Participants who achieve 75% attendance and pass the end-of-course assessment will be awarded the Certificate of Proficiency.
Terms and Conditions
- Able to use skillsfuture credit to pay for your course fees
- Able to use cash to pay for your course fees
- Payments by instalments can be arranged