The Leadership & People Management (LPM) Workforce Skills Qualifications (WSQ) framework is designed to benchmark corporate leadership capabilities and provide a leadership development roadmap for business leaders.
It enables leaders and managers to keep up-to-date with the latest trends and practices through structured and peer learning. It also allows them to gain formal recognition of their competencies through modularized competency training programmes within a nationally recognized framework.
There are 27 competencies that have been identified for leaders and managers at the managerial and transformational levels.
Individuals with this qualification will be able to apply and contextualise leadership and people management skills and knowledge in a broad range of high-level professional work activities in a wide variety of contexts.
Trainees will acquire a sound understanding of theoretical concepts in leadership, people management and managerial approaches, and will develop a substantial degree of individual accountability and autonomy for self and others within defined boundaries.
- Facilitate Innovation and Lead Team Leaders to Implement Change
- Develop Team Leaders through Capability Development and Coaching
- Develop Self to Maintain Professional Competence at Managerial Level
- Monitor and Reward Performance Across Teams to Manage Achievement of Results
- Cultivate Workplace Relationships and Diversity
- Lead Team Leaders to Develop Business Strategies and Governance Management
- Strategies For Winning And Retaining Customers
- Cultivate And Manage Service Operations
- SKILLSFUTURE For Digital Workplace
Costing of Course
Full-Time Course: 5760 SGD
After 95% Subsidy: 651.20 SGD
After 90% Subsidy : 901.70 SGD
Terms and Conditions
- Able to use skillsfuture credit to pay for your course fees
- Able to use cash to pay for your course fees
- Payments by installments can be arranged