A Strategic Social Media Masterclass
Course Code: TGS-2020504304
Type: WSQ Certification Course
Course Duration: 32.5 hours
Next Course Run
*Individual & SME can join the class on the following dates. Minimum 06 students to commence course .
A Strategic Social Media Masterclass by SMTC (Synchronous and Asynchronous e-learning). Take control of your Social Media platforms and manage it professionally to maximize your business opportunities. This Social Media Management course is designed for Trainees (brands/ companies/ marketing professionals/ individuals/ freelancers) to learn about;
– How to manage your social media platforms effectively
– Creative content creation
– Content management
– How to use analytic tools to track content engagement
– How to manage engagement vs ROI
– Manage & understand your social media platforms like never
1. Introduction & Use of Social Media Strategies.
2. Understand & use Key Performance Indicators for Social Media Campaigns
3. Monitor and Review Social Media Campaigns
4. Ability to define social media management strategies
5. Ability to define monitoring metrics
6. Ability to identify opportunities to improve social media campaigns
7. Follow-up Actions and Continuous Improvement on Organisation’s Social Media Campaign
– Online Assessment
– Online virtual classroom training
– Online Practical/ Practicum Training
– All lessons will be conducted via our virtual classroom e-Learning platform.
Course Suitability: Marketing, Sales, Business Development, Advertising, Media
Course Language Medium: English
Course Certification Type: Statement of Attainment
Course Certification Title: Social Media Management (Level 4)
Course Duration: Total 32.5 hours
Course Days: 04 Days
Course Fees: SGD $1,800.00 Nett
Course Funding Details
Approved Payment Type: Nett Fee
Course Funding Support Period: 02nd June 2020 to 04 August 2022
Type of Funding (Companies): Training Grant / Absentee Payroll / Mid Career Enhanced Subsidy / Skillsfuture Enterprise Credit.
Type of Funding (Individual): SkillsFuture Credits for Individual / Mid Career Enhanced Subsidy
Support level: CAT B Funding, WSQ, External.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: WTS will be replaced by WSS from 01st JULY 2020.
More Information on WSS here.
Update: 22nd July 2020
New WSS Hoteline: 1800-536-8333
Calculate Absentee Payroll here.
*Grant amount indicated above does not include absentee payroll (AP) funding as this is dependent on the trainee’s hourly basic salary (other than for trainees supported by surrogate Employers, where AP is computed on flat rate independent of salary).
Partnering : SkillsFuture Singapore (SSG), MySkillsFuture Singapore.