Ace your Social Media Marketing Skills
Course Code: TGS-2020504151
Type: WSQ Certification
Course Duration: 16.5 hours
As businesses move to online, Social Media plays an important & integral part of a business. This Social Media Marketing course is designed for Trainees (brands/ companies/ marketing professionals/ individuals/ freelancers) to learn about;
– how to humanize your brand with content creation
– stand out among the online competition
– learn & discover the various techniques that be applied to marketing across various social media platforms
– take control of your social media platforms
1. Introduction to organisational social media plan.
2. Types of social media platforms, tools and their operations
3. Using Social Media for marketing purposes (including Facebook Live)
4. Maximising returns of investments in social media5. Evaluate potential and suitability of social media marketing opportunities
6. Discover new methods of utilizing social media
7. Monitor business outcomes through social media marketing
– Online Assessment
– Online virtual classroom training
– Online Practical/ Practicum Training
– All lessons will be conducted via our virtual classroom e-Learning platform.
Course Suitability: Marketing, Sales, Business Development, Advertising, Media
Course Language Medium: English
Course Certification Type: Statement of Attainment
Course Certification Title: Social Media Marketing (Level 4)
Course Duration: Total 16.5 hours
Course Days: 02 Days
Course Sign Up &
Course Fees: SGD $ 950.00 Nett
Course Funding Details
Approved Payment Type: Nett Fee
Course Funding Support Period: 02nd June 2020 to 04 August 2022
Type of Funding (Companies): Training Grant / Absentee Payroll / Mid Career Enhanced Subsidy / Skillsfuture Enterprise Credit.
Type of Funding (Individual): SkillsFuture Credits for Individual / Mid Career Enhanced Subsidy
Support level: CAT B Funding, WSQ, External.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: WTS will be replaced by WSS from 01st JULY 2020.
More Information on WSS here.
Update: 22nd July 2020
New WSS Hotline: 1800-536-8333
Calculate Absentee Payroll here.
*Grant amount indicated above does not include absentee payroll (AP) funding as this is dependent on the trainee’s hourly basic salary (other than for trainees supported by surrogate Employers, where AP is computed on flat rate independent of salary).
Partnering : SkillsFuture Singapore (SSG), MySkillsFuture Singapore.